- I am in love with Bergen. I can’t say anything more than it’s been some time since I’ve been to a place that is this inviting, the people this welcoming, and the food this outstanding.
- Located over 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle, Tromsø is an amazing, but small town, that invites all travelers with open arms and stunning views.
- Shanghai – the new, modern China that is probably more “western” than any other place I visited.
- Hangzhou/West Lake – a wonderful, relaxing, lake-side retreat to recharge and recenter before your next stop in the mad-packed land that is China.
- Chengdu – pandas, not to mention a laid back city (for China) but also one of the fastest growing and inviting cities.
- December 2017
- September 2017
- February 2017
- September 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- July 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- November 2011
- June 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Cortona Italy – Cortona and the villa near it are truly one of the most amazing finds I have ever made.
Cortona and the villa near it are truly one of the most amazing finds I have ever made. Continue reading
Athens Greece – Athens is probably one of the top 10 places that everyone should visit once in their life.
I’ve heard people say that Athens – and Greece in general – is not safe. I say you are wrong! Never have I met a more welcoming and kind country and its people than I have in Athens and Greece as a whole. Continue reading
Porto Cervo – If money is no object, this is the place for you. But you should still go, if even on a budget!
Porto Cervo and the Costa Smeralda is a stunning and enchanting place that everyone should visit at least once in their lives. Continue reading
Oxford is amazing, the people really quite kind, and the variety of restaurants truly outstanding. Continue reading
The perfect escape from the insanity that I feel and find when in London Continue reading
To say that I am enamored with Bergamo is an understatement. There is tranquility, a vibrancy, a friendliness, and a peacefulness in this hilltop town that no one word can adequately describe. Continue reading